The Multi-disciplinary Gynecologic Oncology Annual Lecture Series
Toronto, November 22, 2019
The Multi-disciplinary Gynecologic Oncology Annual Lecture Series was developed in response to the rapidly evolving therapeutic landscape in Gynecologic Oncology.
This one day program will be held on November 22nd, 2019 and will provide an update on various topics in the field of Gynecologic Oncology. Participants will gain an understanding of the current management options for patients with gynecologic cancers and the options available once patients are referred to cancer centres. 2019 topics will include:
- Reviewing the results of the LACC trial with lead author Dr. Pedro Ramirez
- Debating the role of minimally invasive surgery in cervical cancer
- Discussing advances in radiation therapy for gynecologic cancers
- Discussing the role of maintenance PARP-Inhibitors in advanced ovarian cancer
- Reviewing germline and somatic BRCA testing in ovarian cancer
- Discussing supportive and palliative care initiatives for women with advanced gynecologic cancers
Additional details and registration information can be found at https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/mygoals.