The Meeting After The Meeting – GOC’s Virtual 40th Annual General Meeting
We are thrilled to announce to all our membership an equal opportunity to benefit from the outstanding topics that were presented at AGM. No matter where you are in the world, all you need is a smart phone, tablet or laptop/computer to view GOC’s 40th Annual General Meeting presentations anytime! Yes, most presentations were filmed and are available for viewing. Earn self-learning CME credits from using your device!
Sign-up now and within a few hours, check your inbox for login instructions to access the presentations.
This virtual meeting is available to GOC members only as a benefit of membership.
July 10, 2019 - September 9, 2019
The Society of Gynecologic Oncology of Canada
2781 Lancaster Road, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario
Host: The Society of Gynecologic Oncology of Canada
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AGM Program Objectives
- To analyze and appraise the presented research in gynecologic oncology
- To review patient selection criteria for primary surgical cytoreduction in advanced ovarian carcinoma
- To discuss a gynecologic oncology case from a multidisciplinary approach
- To debate the role of TPN in the palliative setting
Lynch Syndrome Course: Program Objectives
- Discuss the genetics of Lynch Syndrome
- Discuss risk-reduction options for the non-gynecologic cancers associated with HNPCC
- Discuss risk-reduction options for the gynecologic cancers associated with HNPCC
- Discuss hormone management around Lynch Syndrome
AGM Registration Fees
Category Reg fee
GOC Member physicians $100.00
GOC Member fellows, nurses, residents, researchers, pharmacists $ 50.00
Lynch Syndrome Course Registration Fees
Category Reg fee
GOC Member physicians $35.00
GOC Member fellows, nurses, residents, researchers, pharmacists $15.00
Bookings are closed for this event.
Accomodations & Travel
We would like to acknowledge the following companies for their support of our 40th Annual General Meeting in the form of sponsorship or educational grants:
DIAMOND+: Astra Zeneca
GOLD: Merck Canada Inc.
SILVER: Minogue Medical Inc., Stryker
BRONZE: Hoffmann-La Roche, Sanofi, Tesaro/GSK